Definition of terms
“Rules for receiving and using Promo Codes by Users of the “Uklon” Online Service, hereinafter referred to as- the Rules – a marketing event aimed at increasing the interest of Users in the “Uklon” Online Service and attracting new Users.
“Company” – UKLON AZERBAIJAN LLC, AZ1010, Nasimi District, 153 Neftchilar Ave, Baku, TAX ID: 1406338961.
“User of the “Uklon” online service” – any legally capable individual (citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan, foreign citizen and stateless person) who has reached the age of 18 (eighteen) years and uses the online service “Uklon” (hereinafter referred to as the User). and who has fulfilled the requirements specified in the Rules (hereinafter referred to as the User).
“Uklon“ Online Service” or “Online Service” or “Technology Platform” means a technological platform in the form of an interconnected set of computer programs and electronic data in the form of numbers, letters, symbols, images and their combinations (including graphic information, video information, etc.), which is intended for automated monitoring, collection, processing, distribution, storage, presentation of data on orders for Services placed by Users and offers of Services placed by Uklon Partners, automatic calculation of the cost of Services based on the ratio of supply and demand, weather conditions, route and its workload, etc., and which automatically builds routes and provides data exchange for communication between the User and the Uklon Partner, and provides the User with the opportunity to search and familiarize themselves with the offers of the Uklon Partners, automatically generated in accordance with the User’s criteria, regarding the possible execution of the Order, and also at their own discretion to accept or reject the relevant offers of the Uklon Partners, change the recommended cost of the Services, provide evaluations of the Online Service and Uklon Partners and interact with them, use the built-in programs. The Online Service is the result of computer programming that belongs to software products.
“Services” mean the services for the transportation of passengers by road provided to Users by Uklon Partners, which are in a contractual relationship with the Company on the basis of an agreement on providing access to the Online Service (supply of software products), which is public, and is concluded by accepting the Public Offer posted by the Company on the website: https://uklon.eu/.
“Territory” – the Rules are valid on the territory of the city of Baku (Republic of Azerbaijan), where it is possible to use the “Uklon” Online Service. At the same time, the Company has the right to change (expand or limit) the Territory at any time at its sole discretion without notifying the User of the “Uklon” Online Service.
“Website” – a web page on the Internet at: https://uklon.eu/ . The Website is the result of computer programming that belongs to software products.
“Uklon” Mobile Application” or “Mobile Application” means a copy of a computer program in the form of a mobile application for iOS, Android mobile devices called “Uklon”, which is provided by the Company to the User for temporary use for its functional purpose as a tool for accessing the Uklon Online Service.
“Promo Code”- means a set of symbols that, when activated on the Website or in the Mobile Application, the User has the opportunity to receive a Reward. The Promo Code validity period and details on how to use the Promo Code are indicated in the Mobile Application in the menu section – Promo Codes.
“Reward” – means a discount on the Services ordered through the “Uklon” Online Service. The amount of the discount and all details on how to use the discount are indicated in the Mobile Application in the menu section – Promotional Codes.
- The procedure for receiving and using Promo Codes
- To be able to receive a Promo Code, a person must be a User of the “Uklon” Online Service.
- The Company has the right to send to the User in the Mobile Application Promo Codes for discounts on Services ordered through the “Uklon” Online Service. The validity period of the Promo Code, details on the use of the Promo Code and the amount of the discount are indicated in the Mobile Application in the menu section – Promo Codes.
- In order to receive the Reward (discount), the User must perform one of the following actions
- to order the Service using the “Uklon” Online Service, in which case the Promo Code for the discount sent by the Company will be applied automatically when the User places the order;
- to enter a combination of characters (Promo Code) in the “Add Promo Code” field in the “Ride Discounts” section of the Mobile Application.
The amount of the discount and all details on how to use the discount are indicated in the Mobile Application in the menu section – Promo Codes.
- The Company shall not be liable if the User does not use the opportunity to use the Reward or refuses to use it, or for the User’s inability to use it through no fault of the Company.
- A Promo Code can be used only once. Promo Codes are not subject to exchange or refund, and the Promo Code is not restored in case of loss. Replacement of Rewards, including with a cash equivalent or any other benefit is not allowed. If the provision of the Services did not take place due to the fault of the User of the “Uklon” Online Service, the entered Promo Code is canceled and cannot be used by the User when ordering the Services next time.
- The User acts personally, on his/her own behalf, voluntarily and independently.
- The Company shall not be liable for violation of the Rules and/or for failure to provide the Reward and/or inability to use the provided Reward in case of force majeure, such as natural disasters, fire, flood, military actions of any nature, blockades, significant changes in the legislation in force in the Territory, other circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Receipt of the Reward is provided only for Users and cannot be considered as a monetary obligation. Any actions, transactions, agreements where the receipt of the Reward will be the subject of an agreement are not allowed.
- By using the Promo Code, the User confirms that he/she has read these Rules.
- Other Conditions
- The Users shall be informed about the Rules through the Website where the Rules shall be posted. Informing about the Rules, as well as additional information that may appear later, can be carried out by posting, sending advertising materials in various ways: announcing the Rules on the Internet, social networks (including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram), Email newsletters to Users of the “Uklon” Online Service, Push notifications in the Mobile Application, Viber or SMS messages, and through other Internet media.
- These Rules may be amended and/or supplemented by the Company unilaterally at any time. These Rules may be amended and/or supplemented if approved by the Company. Such changes and additions shall come into force from the moment of publication, unless otherwise specifically provided by the changes/additions to these Rules. If the User uses the Promo Code received from the Company after making changes and/or additions to the Rules, he/she is considered to have accepted such changes.
- Obligations to pay taxes and fees established by the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall be determined in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, considering the specifics established by the Rules.
- In the event of a situation that allows for an ambiguous interpretation of the Rules and/or issues not regulated by these Rules, the final decision shall be made by the Company in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. In this case, the Company’s decision is final and not subject to appeal.
The edition is effective from 10.04.2023